Want to know where the 2016 Big Ride cyclists are? You can track them! Click on the image above and you can watch them roll on!
Join us on the corner of 14th Street and Stout street in Downtown Denver for the annual BEERLINER AND CHILL : Brewer’s Health Initiative.
When: Wednesday, October 5th – Saturday October 8th
- Craft Beer Showcase: 3-5 PM and 10-12 PM EVERY DAY
- FREE PSA TESTS: Onsite Thursday from 12:00pm-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm.
- 30 SECOND FUNDRAISER | Shotgun Friday 11:00pm Friday
Tickets: PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
- $10 Day tickets (good for afternoon and night session) $10/wristband
- $30 4-Day Tickets (valid all 4 days!)
- $5 Shotgun Friday Token (must have a token to get a canned beer)
Food Available for purchase inside the event from Alamo Drafthouse Cinema.
Can’t attend one of our events? No worries! YOU can still make a difference!
Registration is OPEN!
Please click on the image above to access the Registration page.
Are you looking to support a fundraiser? Click on the image above and search for their names!
Austin Massage Company is a proud supporter of 1400 Miles, and they are sending their staff along for The Big Ride to keep the cyclists going. As a supporter, Austin Massage is raising money! Donate to the cause or sponsor a massage for a rider for $25 a day.